This is what it looks like at my house right now, prompting the question: why can't I listen to Christmas music all winter? Seriously. Some songs are winter songs and very appropriate for today. Winter Wonderland? Let it Snow? and, my personal favorite, Baby, It's Cold Outside? They describe Christmas but also, they describe March 5th.
I can't listen to Christmas music any day but Christmas Day, the one actual day, because I am married to the Grinch who sighs and wants me to turn it off after one song. But he's not here right now...
PS
Yes, those are some killer icicles.

3 comments:
That is seriously awesome. How I want it to snow.:P
those icicles look incredibly dangerous...should they fall on somebody/something.
i like christmas music in moderation. i don't like that stores start playing it in october. but when i'm happy, i starting singing christmas songs. winter wonderland is one of my faves. guess i subconsciously associate christmas with happiness. :)
Sweet mother of mercy! That is a whole lot of snow! You should come visit here and be spoiled by the incredible sunshine.
(And I'd definitely go for some snow and icicles! You think I'm kidding...I am not.)
:)
Also, I say go for the Christmas music. I still sometimes listen to mine if it happens to come on my iPod. I have no shame.
Post a Comment