Friday, August 31, 2007

Um, no.

I was changing purses this morning when I noticed that my cell was dead. I plugged it in and turned it on and it told me that I had a new voicemail. So I checked the voicemail and put it on speaker since I was trying to get my stuff ready to go. My phone is a piece of crap so I didn't understand the first part of the message. The second part of the message said, "You were just on our website a little while ago and you filled out information to start selling wholesale adult toys...."

I stopped dead in my tracks. I laughed. so. hard.

I wasn't sure if I heard it right so I listened to it again. Yea, I heard it right. They called me because apparently I am interested in selling wholesale adult toys.

First of all, I didn't even know there was such a thing as wholesale adult toys.
Second of all, guess who's getting a new cell phone number this weekend?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YIKES!!! How did they get your number? I am enjoying your blog, thanks - from a fellow etsian!

Sara Millis said...

Wholesale Adult toys... now that's a lot more toys that I can think what to do with!! Not sure how it would work on Etsy though...! Maybe a new phone is best afterall!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online