First and foremost, Jimmy Fallon is engaged. I found out this morning and I am really heartbroken. My eyes started to water as I was watching E! News and drinking my tea.
Second, last night Kyle and I went to Best Buy because he wanted to get a CD. He bought 3. I asked him who on earth drops $40 on CDs these days and he said, "people who lose their iPod." Yes, he lost his iPod Nano. This just reenforces my theory that those things are too tiny. Michael's is right near Best Buy so we went over there. I was squatted down looking at some paper and the following conversation took place...
Kyle: Babe, I need to ask you a pretty important question.
Me: Ok.
K: If I do go into the air force and I get sent somewhere else in the US, will you come with me?
I put down the paper and paused. My first reaction was "yes! yes! absolutley! I'll do anything to get out of here!" That's not what I said though. I stood up and looked at him.
M: As your girlfriend or as your wife?
I broke the eye contact when I said 'wife'. I couldn't believe that I just said that in reference to myself. I don't remember what he said after that, I was still in shock over the whole 'wife' thing but I think it was something like...
K: Either one.
M:I'm so glad that you think the scrapbook paper aisle at Michael's is the appropriate place to talk about this.
K: Yea, I thought it would be good.
M: Did you wait to get me somewhere where you knew I'd be happy?
K: laughing Yes.
So that's that. I'm still not happy about it but he seems excited and his parents are happy. His dad was in the air force so I can imagine that he is happy.
Third, we have to take our clothes off to have a good time.
I can't decide if he is super hot or disgusting. The part where he;s in the shower is what confuses me. That is some nasty lookin hair.
ETA: I was published on 1 Million Love Messages! Read it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment