I don't even like coffee, but it was good.
I went to the eye doctor this morning and when I went to check in, the lady asked me how old I was. I told her 19 and she laughed a little and said, "Wow, 19. You look so young! I thought you were 15 or something." In about 10 years, I'll appreciate that comment. But not right now.
Then we went to Book Traders downtown. It's a used book store where you bring in your old books and you get store credit. I was looking for some books or magazines to do collages with and I found 3 cookbooks from the 50's and 60's. They're fabulous and they were practically free. I had $9 worth of store credit and the books were $3. Yay for free supplies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Mmmmm, mocha smoothie sounds so good!
Post a Comment