Last night Kyle and I went to Smokey Bones for dinner. We were seated and when our server came to take our drink orders, she said, "What can I get you guys started with? Budweiser? Maybe a margarita?"Then she looked at us.She said, "Well, if you were old enough I'd bring you one. Maybe I should think before I speak."But for that split second that she thought we (namely me) were old enough to drink, I felt like a million bucks. Kyle thought it was silly but I told him that if he had people thinking that he was 15 all the time, he'd be thrilled too.
This is from Lindsey Sedlar and is titled "if cosmopolitan's don't remind you of sex and the city nothing will plate". And I can't say that this plate doesn't remind me of Carrie and the girls.
At first, I thought this was ice cream. Then I realized that selling ice cream on Etsy probably isn't the best idea. This is some super yummy looking mango margarita sugar scrub from
GloGirl. I'm about out of sugar scrub...I'm gonna have to heart this.

I love this painting from
A Planet Named Janet! It was hard to choose one to feature...she has quite a few paintings of lovely ladies and their cocktails!
3 comments:
Haha. I totally understand what you mean. :)
That sugar scrub looks great! Nice find!
Thank you for posting a picture of one of my retro chic paintings. I made mention of your thoughtfulness on my blog today.
Post a Comment