Monday, August 20, 2007

"Don't clap. I'm mad as hell."

That is what my new ethics prof. said after he told us that he will turn 50 this month. After he came into class 5 minutes late, iPod hooked to his shirt, headphones around his neck, and Creed blaring. He didn't even turn it off when he started talking. You could hear stifled laughs all over the classroom as he was talking over Higher. I could almost hear my own skin crawl since I. hate. Creed. And it wasn't even a Nano or Shuffle that was hooked to his shirt, it was a regular 30gig iPod. They're light but they're not that light.

In my math class, there is a guy who looks like Adam Levine. I will not stare at the extremely well dressed and attractive guy sitting that sits to my right.

Also in my math class is a guy who reminds me of Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. He looks nothing like him but we had to go around the room and say our name and what we're majoring in and this kid says his name and that he doesn't know what he wants to major in and Spicoli says, "Hey! I know that kid! He's my neighbor! DUDE! You grew up! Remember when we used to hang when we were young?" He also taught the teacher that "word" or "word up" means "cool".

I think it's going to be an interesting semester...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep us posted, I loved Fast Times



http://sweetspicestory.blogspot.com/

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online