I swear, peanut butter is laced with something. Cocaine, herione, nicotine I have no idea, but something.
All I want to eat lately is peanut butter. Not straight PB, but things with PB in it, of course. I normally have a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats and a banana for breakfast. I used to get really upset if we didn't have Honey Bunches or milk. Now I could care less about cereal, I just want PB and a banana on top of something. Something being a waffle, English muffin, or just toast. I can no longer just eat an apple, I need PB with that apple. At almost any moment, I would rip someone's arm off for a PB&J. Did you read about my dream the other night? Yea, tell me there isn't something in PB.
I noticed this PB addiction the other day and I started thinking...I wasn't like this when we bought Peter Pan PB. My mom started buying Jif after that whole salmonella thing. Which, by the way, I didn't care about. I had just finished off a jar of the recalled stuff a day or two before the actual recall was made. And when my mom sent Kyle and I to the grocery store to get some salmonella-free PB, there was a cart full of Peter Pan sitting by the register. I was about to take one and run. But anyway, I think it's Jif that I'm addicted to. If they ever put Peter Pan back on the shelves (I have yet to see it here), I'll buy that and then my PB addiction will be over. If that doesn't work, I'll go to rehab. Rehab is the cool thing to do, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I don't buy peanut butter because it's too tempting.
I don't even like peanuts – but if there's PB in the house I will eat it all within a couple of weeks.
Sad.
You know what's a good PB snack? Mix in a couple spoons of peanut butter with a bowl of vanilla yogurt. maybe slice in some bananas if you're so inclined. It looks vile, but tastes amazing!
That sounds so good! One of my favorite things is yogurt w/ a banana cut up in it.
Post a Comment