Friday, July 10, 2009

Time to unwind.

The inlaws are gone. I'm back into a routine of school, work, working out, and crafting. It's nice. Look for lots of new things in both Lemonade and Lemon Loves Paper this week...throw pillow covers in Lemonade and super cute cards in LLP!

Shameless self promotion aside, here are some pics from our adventures with the inlaws...



On the glacier cruise in Prince William Sound. (More here.)



A moose in Denali! (More here.)


And Thunderbird Falls on the Fourth of July. I'm happy to report that my Fourth was firework-free! (More here.)

3 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

You make me want to go on vacation more than ever. Lets trade lives. Just for a day?

Andhari said...

Glacier cruise looks nice, this is the first time I've heard about it :)

Megan said...

We can trade, Tia! I'll go to TX and you can come up here for a bit. ;)

Andhari - It's really neat! You go out on a boat/ship for the day (I think ours was 6 hours) and see glaciers and things. They serve you lunch and have snacks and a bar. It was cool.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online