Thursday, July 16, 2009

Always. Sometimes. Never.

I always...
  • am up for Mexican food.
  • kiss my husband goodnight (if he's home when I go to bed, that is.)
  • say, "good morning!" to my cats.
  • hit 'scan' on the radio.
  • look forward to going to work.
  • get excited when I hear the ice cream man, even though he never comes down our street.

I sometimes...

  • remember to floss. (I always brush my teeth, though...lest you think I have hygiene problems.)
  • have a coktail alone.
  • miss Florida...mostly just the beach, though.
  • leave the house without brushing my hair.
  • jump to conclusions.
  • let my temper get the best of me.

I never...

  • go to bed with my contacts in.
  • act on impulses. (Something I would like to start doing, if only a little.)
  • want to go back to high school. (But I never want to forget the memories I made there.)
  • want to lose my quirks, sense of humor, or slight OCD tendencies.
  • want to get fall-down drunk. (I don't understand the appeal.)
  • want to be without a pet.

Post inspired by Kerri.

4 comments:

Andhari said...

Drinking cocktails alone sound fun. Esp. with the movies!:D And I'm so always up for mexican food anytime!:)

Kali Ramey Martin said...

I never want to get drunk either. Yeck.

steph anne said...

I agree, I never want to black out and get really wasted and have people tell me the next day the stupid things I did. I've seen my friends go through that and I agree I don't think it's appealing.

jessicajane said...

cute, i think im going to steal this for my blog today......

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online