Monday, July 20, 2009

Really, guys?

If you do not watch Big Brother, feel free to skip this post entirely.

I love Big Brother. I think in all 11 seasons, I've only
not watched two seasons.

So last week, the veto competition had to do with spelling. Whoever collected the most letters and spelled the longest word won. The video is here. (I looked and looked for a still or a clip but couldn't find one. Just fast forward to the 18min. mark if you're really interested in what I'm talking about.)

One of the guys spelled a word that he caught a lot of flack for.

The word was "technotronics."

Except he actually spelled, "tectronics."

I mean, neither are actual words but if you're going to chastise someone, how about pronouncing their misspelled words right because really? He looks like the smart one now. When "tectronics" man looks like the smart one, we have a problem.

1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

The thought of drinking wine makes me invision myself as sophisticated. And then I remember how drinking wine used to effect me, when I'd drink buckets of it on a college campus... and I remember just unsophisticated it really was. I killed wine drinking.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online