Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's only a matter of time before Kyle starts calling me "Winehouse"

Jessica Jane recommended Moscato to me a few weeks ago. However, I wasn't able to find it until last week.

It is delicious. This coming from someone who nearly gagged when she tried wine a few months ago.

At the wedding on Saturday, they had Moscato. I was delighted. I didn't have to not drink because all they had was beer, I could socially drink! And I did! A small glass of Moscato and a small glass of white Zinfandel. (I recommend white Zinfandel, by the way. It's a lovely pink color and is quite tasty.)

Nothing has made me feel like more of a grown up than drinking wine, I swear.

1 comment:

jessicajane said...

tim calls me a wino already, and i dont even drink that much. but when i do, its def a bottle of that.

another good kind is over near Lake Erie, called Sweet Belle or Pink Catawba..I really want to find some of that. I wonder if i could order any online? Haha.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online