Why didn't someone remind me that it is SATURDAY as well as the FIRST OF THE MONTH? In military land, the first of the month is pay day...it is also the day that the commissary is like a a freakin madhouse.
We were down to basically Cheerios, granola, and ice cream. I had to go. And of course I had to get the buggy that doesn't turn like it should. And then I lost my ID. You don't checkout without that ID. One of the good things about living on a military base is the people: they're pretty honest and good. Someone found my ID (it fell out of my back pocket) and turned it in to lost and found.
I told Kyle that next time, I don't care if all we have left is one single Cheerio, I am not going to the commissary on pay day again. And I prefer not to go on Saturdays. And next time, I will take more cash to tip the nice bagger lady who walked my groceries clear across the parking lot and helped me load them into my car.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those bag ladies will clean out your wallet, be careful, haha.
Post a Comment