Kyle bought a new computer. It's his Christmas present. An Alienware...supposed to be one of the best computers ever. It's liquid cooled, makes slushies, and emits rainbow unicorns. After he ordered it, he tracked it on FedEx religiously. Out of the kindness of their hearts (or a mistake, either one) he got upgraded to 2nd day shipping.
Friday morning he woke up and saw that it was on the truck and out for delivery. He went to the BX to get the original World of Warcraft (don't even get me started) CDs. I told him they may not have it and he insisted that they would. Half an hour later my phone rang and the following conversation ensued...
K: Hey. Guess what?
M: What?
K: They didn't have it.
M: Aww. Told you.
K: Yea, yea...guess what else?
M: What?
K: When I came out of the BX, I saw the FedEx guy so I asked if he had my computer and he does so I'm seeing if I can get it right now.
M: You. are. not.
K: Yea! I swear!
So he came home with his computer because he simply could not wait an hour for the FedEx guy to get to our house.
Who does that?
Oh yea, my husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH. MY. GOD.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Post a Comment