Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who knew that chai has caffeine?

Um...NOT me. I had a chai latte at work yesterday and made a mental note to buy tea when I went to the commissary last night.

I bought tea. And I had 2 cups of chai last night. LAST NIGHT.

Kyle left at about 11PM to go get the new expansion pack for Warcraft. I said I wasn't going to go to bed until after he got home since the roads were all snowy and I was worried.

While he was gone I: did a load of laundry, packed up Marlana's birthday present, packed up Tia's package, surfed the internets, and watched That Thing You Do!

Keep in mind that I did all of that after a 7 hour shift at the coffee shop, a trip to the commissary, and a quick stop at the BX.

He got home at about 12:45AM and I was still up. He said, "I can't believe you're still awake!" This was as he was dashing up the stairs to play WoW. I yelled, "Yea, I can't either!" Normally I'm asleep between 10:30 and 11.

Then I realized that I was not tired at all. At. All. So I consulted the Etsy forums...does chai have caffiene? MP (MindlessPursuits) as the first to tell me that it does have caffeine and I'm a moron for drinking it so late...ok, he's really nice and didn't call me a moron. I threw that part in.

So anyway, I fell asleep at about 2AM. Moral of the story? No caffeine after about 5PM.

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online