I'm not really that glad. Mainly because yesterday I realized that I now have to buy oranges. I have to pay for them. At home, if I wanted an orange, I'd just go pick one off the tree in the front yard. Same goes for key limes. Now I have to buy them.
Don't get me wrong, they still taste good...just not as good when I have to pay $2 for 2 oranges. I realize they might be cheaper at a farmer's market (there's a big one downtown) but the market is only open something like May - September.
I used one of our new knives to peel an orange earlier. Kyle may have paid $100 for two knives (we used gift cards...if we hadn't had those gift cards, no way I would have let him spend that kind of money on TWO knives) but they are freakin awesome knives. He told me I'm not allowed to use them because they're so sharp but the only other knives we have are butter knives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment