
Monday, November 10, 2008
The most wonderful time of the year
I finally got a desk (viva la Target!) and chair so I've been working on lots of new stuff for LemonLovesPaper lately. I normally don't do seasonal items but I found these Christmas chipboard pieces and thought they'd look great up against the woodgrain pattern.


Labels:
card,
christmas,
etsy,
handmade,
indie,
lemonlovespaper,
stationery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
oh those are cute!! I love woodgrain anything. I've been wanting to make something woodgrain myself, but I haven't gotten around to it. I'm going to keep those in mind when I do my card shopping. Which needs to be soon since Charlie is going to get here in the next couple of weeks and mess up all of my holiday planning, hehe.
these are darling!! so cute! :) i might have to snatch some up!
Post a Comment