Behold my new rain boots. Target never fails me! Well, I take that back. I got a size 6 and I really could have used a 5.5 or even a 5. These suckers are heavy and it doesn't help when they're all loose on your foot!
Oh well, I like them and they keep the snow out. I had to get down on my knees and scrub the scuff marks off the floor at work but the boots are so cute, I hardly care.
In other news, my aunt sent me a big bottle of Bailey's and 6 tiny bottles of mint and caramel flavored. I brought home a peanut butter steamer from work because I knew I had Bailey's waiting for me. I grabbed a tiny bottle of caramel flavored and said, "Kyle, how much do I pour in?" He said, "I don't know...half." So I poured half in and it. was. awesome.
Then he decided that it should taste like liquor not peanut butter and caramel. So he poured the entire little bottle in and I got a little tipsy and toasty warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
oh god i want baileys now dammit. haha maybe ill have a margarita.
Ha, excellent boots! I'm on the lookout for nice ones myself, but no luck so far. And yeah, I too want Baileys now... Mmm.
Yummy Baileys, give me now!! Those boots are superb :0)
Hey there!
I'm kinda dropping by randomly (& kinda dropping by to hit you with my EC) to tell you about this new selling site I found. It's called ArtFire.com & you should check it out.
It's still really, really new (still in beta) but it's heading in a really good direction! They are already buying advertising online & in print magazines to bring in traffic to the site. (It's already got almost as much traffic as indiepublic.com)
It's got stats for shop views so you know where your customers are coming from! I know! Gasp! Faint! Right? hehe
& it's just $7 a month (for the first 5000 artists) to list & sell as much as you can FOREVER. $7 a month no matter what! I signed up on that alone! haha
Anyhoo, it is new so there aren't zillions of people using it (which is good & bad) but I thought you might want to take a look at it. With the ad campaign they are working on kicking in soon (or so they are saying), I think it's going to be a good place to start listing!
If you sign up, give me a yell & let me know what you think!
Always,
Amy
P.S. Super cute boots!
Post a Comment