First off, I'm gonna need more than a weekend in Paris.
Second off, I know you lied so I'll just have to have these.
I think this was on the front page a few days ago...anyway, I fell in love with it! You can choose a letter to put on it (in case your name doesn't start with L). Find it at ChainChainChained.
How georgeous is this shot? It was taken atop the Arc de Triomphe by Conley of ConleyMonkeyLover.
I love French baguette but after seeing these cute cards, I don't know if I can eat them again! These birtday cards say "I baguette to inform you that you're another year older. Joyeux Anniversaire!" on the inside. Find them here.
These earrings from NinaGibsonDesigns are too cute! When someone says, "I see London, I see France, I see *insert your name here*'s underpants," don't slap them for being rude.
1 comment:
Nice picks!
Post a Comment