Isn't that a fabulous show? I think it's absolutley perfect.
If you've been reading this blog for over a week, you know that I started a new job. It's at American Eagle. I really loved my first real day. Everyone was so nice and it was steadily busy, time flew by. Tonight I closed. I don't know if it was the fact that I was closing or the manager on duty that made my night so crappy.
She seems really nice but it almost seems like a snarky, fake nice. Her voice is really sweet (I hope that doesn't sound gay or anything). Like she could tell you to drive your car off an overpass and it would sound nice. So when she tells me to do something, it sounds like she's being snarky nice about it. I don't like it. It makes me feel dumb. I know that I only feel dumb because I don't know exactly how everything works yet so everyone tells me things like "You'll get the hang of it" and "Don't worry, you'll get it". BLAH.
Mmmmkay, it's bedtime. There is a TimeLife infomercial on. Some kind of CD box set of 60's music that I'm pretty sure they're going to tell me that I'd spend thousands of dollars on if I tried to buy all of the songs on other collections.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment