Friday, July 20, 2007

"I will buy my shoes in the right size"


I have this really awesome Michael Miller fabric called "How to keep your husband". It has all kinds of 50's and 60's looking women on it with little tidbits of advice on..uh, how to keep your husband. It has obvious stuff like "Don't read his mail" and "Kiss him often!" but one of them is really throwing me for a loop. One of them says, "I will buy my shoes in the right size".

Why on earth would you buy yourself shoes in the wrong size? It's not like when you buy pants a size smaller as a weigh loss incentive, you can't lose weight in your feet.

Is it for women with bigger feet? Like if you wear a size nine, you'll buy a size seven so your husband doesn't know that you have big feet? But if he married you, wouldn't he know how big your feet are? He might even know your show size, right? Kyle knows that I wear a six...mostly because I'm always complaining about they never have shoes in my size.

*sigh* This confuses me. Oh well, at least the fabric is cute.

1 comment:

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

Hehehe! I could stand to lose some weight in my feet right now! Foot diet time!

I love that fabric and need something made from it. I just don't know what.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online