Saturday, July 21, 2007

Turning Japanese

Kawaii- cuddly; cute; darling; dear; pretty.

The Wizard of Oz is one of my all-time favorite movies so this is pretty much the coolest fabric ever, IMO. I absolutley love the shape of the bag and....it's reversible! Get a "Gran Bag" for yourself over at Bungle Bear Designs.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is all I have to say about Smeeta and her super cute brooches.


This mini pouch from Lucky Cat Creations is un-bear-ably cute. (Har, har, har, I am so funny) Visit her shop for lots goodies made from kawaii fabric!

I remember that someone posted these on the forums a few months back and I thought they were SO cute! Get yourself a crocheted marshmallow from SerenaJasmine.

2 comments:

ritasmeeta said...

thanks for featuring my brooches! :D

brittany said...

thanks so much for featuring my pouch sorry it took so long to reply!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online