But I don't feel like it right now. I feel like talking about some stuff that has been bothering me.
I hate when people bash Harry Potter and those that read the books. The books are well-written and clever. They are not just for children anymore. The people that dress up for movie and book releases are not freaks or geeks or weirdos. They are no different than the people who dressed up for Star Wars.
Overweight people. It's good for everyone to feel good in their own skin but please do not put down people that are thin. Skinny does not equal eating disorder. Yes, I exercise. Everyday. Yes, I eat. Everyday. Several times a day. No, I do not eat fast food. No, I do not drink soda. No, I do not eat chips and cookies and cake and other junk very often. I am not a freak, please stop making me feel like one. When I'm at the gym, please don't say things like, "I can't imagine why anyone like you would come here." I know that it's a complement but I come here and work out because I don't want to be an overweight diabetic, like almost every female in my family, when I get older. Please don't say things like, "Who wears a size one?!" or "They shouldn't even make a size zero." It makes me (and I'm sure others) feel like crap. Like we shouldn't be here because we are thin. Ok, so I'm not just thin, I'm all around small. People will even say things about the fact that I have small feet. Like no one else wears a size six.
*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know how you feel about the skinny situation. I'm extraordinary tiny and short (I'm 4'8" for an adult! Definitely below the norm) and sometimes size 0 is too small and I have to settle for Child Size which is sad. It does bother me when people get "jealous" of my skinniness, what's to be jealous of? I wish I was bigger, they have no idea how hard it is for me to find clothings my size. Either that or people think I'm anorexic, I eat like a pig but also exercise to work it off.
I like your blog by the way, I'm linking it on mine!
Post a Comment