Monday, July 23, 2007

Come ON, August 3rd!

The new movie Charlie Bartlett comes out on August 3rd and I can't wait to see it.

List of reasons why I can't wait to see Charlie Bartlett
  1. The kid playing Charlie reminds me of a young Michael J. Fox.
  2. He also reminds me of Matthew Broderick circa Ferris Bueller.
  3. Jake Epstien
  4. Lauren Collins
  5. Aubrey Graham
  6. It looks good. Like the kind of film that teenagers 20 years from now will be watching. Like Ferris Bueller.

If you don't know who reasons 3-5 are, please go buy Degrassi on DVD. You will not regret it. Also, this movie better be good or I am gonna look back at this blog post and think about how dumb I sound.

1 comment:

Toni said...

I just watched the trailer from your link! It looks great and I will plan on seeing it also. I hadn't even heard of it before.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online