Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hope everyone is having/had a great 4th of July!

Mine was pretty awesome considering it is the Fourth of July, the firework/BBQ holiday and I dislike both of those things very much.

But I ate a hot dog, not BBQ, and I am not watching fireworks. I'm just hearing them go off which is actually worse, IMO.

List of Things That Made This 4th of July the best 4th Ever (in chronological order)
  1. Family
  2. Impromptu shopping trip to buy (cute and cheap) swimsuit
  3. Swimming pool
  4. Diving board
  5. Swimming in the rain
  6. Banana pudding
  7. The best cookie that I have ever put in my mouth (PB with PB chips and caramel)
  8. Getting home in one piece when I thought I was going to die in a fiery rainy car crash
  9. A hot shower
  10. A cup of hot tea
  11. Knitting
  12. Mythbusters marathon
  13. Not watching fireworks
  14. Five day weekend

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online