So it's Saturday again and I have gone the entire week without featuring anything from Etsy. Here are a few things that make me smile.
You know that Relient K song, "In Love With the Eighties"? Yea, that's me. If you don't know that song or who Relient K is, for shame. Download it now. Anyway, yea. I totally love the eighties. I think it's because I only lived through two years of it and I don't have embarassing pictures of me with sky high bangs and spandex pants. Show that you love the eighties and Frankie Goes to Hollywood with this pendant from PhoenixGlass.
hint hint hint hint hint
Nah, I'm kidding. Wait, no I'm not.
Regardless of whether I'm kidding or not, this fortune cookie trio from Pukashell this too cool. They're crocheted and all three of them are the size of a real fortune cookie! They even come with little slips of paper for you to write fortunes on.
If you don't use the chat rooms, you might not get this. I mean yea, it could just be saying that your booty is fantastic, but that's not it. In chat, if someone types 'ass', it changes it to 'fantastic'. So if you're mad at someone and you're venting in the red room, you'll call them a 'fantastic hole'. Which is, well, fantastic. Get these little cuties at Harrilu.
Gummy bears are my second favorite candy ever. (Reese Cups are first). These awesome little soaps are from GoodCleanFun. You get 30 of them for $5. That should keep your hands clean and a smile on your face for a long time! (Also check out their other fabulosities like cupcake soap.)
No comments:
Post a Comment