Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BEST. DAY. EVER.

First off, I got the job that I interviewed for yesterday! It's at American Eagle! I'm super excited because their jeans are the only jeans that fit me and now I get a discount on them. :D

Second off, I found the ELVIS REESE CUPS. You don't understand, I've been looking for these things for at least a month. Everywhere I go, I go up and down the candy aisle, scanning every piece of candy.
Anyway, they have banana creme in them. I could barely taste the banana creme until the end, like when I was about to swallow them. But they were good. I bought 2 packs of them but I wish I hadn't because this means that now I have to eat both packs. But I already ate one so now I only have one more to eat. Maybe I'll share them. Or maybe I'll pull a mean prank on the b/f who hates bananas. I'll just give it to him and he'll eat it because come on, who can resist a Reese Cup?

3 comments:

becca.elpy said...

Yay for the job!

Banana-head Pancake said...

ohmygoodness. my boyfriend just went vegan with me two months ago, and I really shouldn't of even shown him these reese's cups, but I did, I just couldn't hide them! and now I think he's about to cry. I know he's happy about his choices, but sometime these good, tempting things make it hard!


Congrats on the new job!!

Unknown said...

These candy bars, frozen and chopped up would make a great Elvis themed ice cream to match my Elvis Cake. I hope they come to my region soon!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online