Monday, July 9, 2007

I meant to post this the other day

I have a really irrational fear that I'm going to OD on over-the-counter medicine.

I think it's because the dosage is for adults and while I am an adult, I weigh 95lbs. I'm afraid that the dosage on the bottle is meant for a much bigger person and then after I take the Advil and lay down for a nap, that I won't wake up. Maybe this is why Advil doesn't help my headaches, I only take one. Except for a minute ago when I took two. My head is killing me.

And the other day, Aunt Flo was here. I was only gonna take one Midol because I was scared that I was gonna OD. But then Aunt Flo started being mean and I wanted to down the whole bottle. But I didn't, I just took two.

I shouldn't be scared because A) a company isn't likely to print directions that could kill a consumer and B) when I was in 10th grade, this scrawny kid told me how he took like 24 Tylenols all at once and all he did was throw up. But that is still scary.

1 comment:

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

It would take a lot of advil to kill a person that weighs twice as much as you. Tylenol is more dangerous and even with that it would take quite a bit.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online