Friday, October 17, 2008

Wifey

We're here! We're in TLF! For those of you not military savvy, that's Temporary Living Facility. It's like a tiny little one-bedroom apartment but to me, it's a castle. It's fabulous. The couch feels like fabric covered styrofoam and I have to go outside and to another building to was our clothes but I don't care, I love it.

There's a kitchen. I can cook again! I think we're going to the commissary today to get some stuff for dinner. I'm thinking tacos or spaghetti or chili and grilled cheese. I can't make chili and Kyle's not one for any of my experimental cooking so we probably won't have chili. Which is OK by me since I don't eat chili...that's why I don't know how to make it.

It is incredibly foggy here. I can barely see across the street...I wouldn't know if I could see across the street, though. I don't know what's over there! It was just as foggy when we got in yeterday.

And Tia, as soon as we get an address, I'm gonna send you guys a box of goodies from Alaska and Canada! I got some postcards but I didn't fill them out and send them.

1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

YAY, you're there!! And YAY for goodies!! I bet the road trip was great. Is it freezing??

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online