Anyway, that's not the point. The point is, we have been told many times that we have to get out of the house, we can't just sit inside because we will go crazy. We still haven't spent much time outside but I drug (dragged?) out some of my paper crafting stuff and made these...

I've made um...a lot of these cards. All with different chipboard button shapes: some with hearts, some with squares, some orange, some teal, you get it. I sit at the desk and stamp, hand sew, and glue while Kyle plays WoW. It's a pretty good system.
These will be coming to my LemonLovesPaper shop soon. I'm hoping to clear out everything that's in there so I can start fresh with these cards and some new prints. I got away from my style and I'd like to get back to it. So if you have candles, chipboard shapes (I like the 'naked' ones because I want to cover them with some of my paper and seal them to use on cards), or do custom stamps (like to stamp the back of my cards with) and you'd like to trade for something in my paper shop, just convo me!

1 comment:
yeah,...we get out of the house often. But with each other. I actually like being at home though. My favorite nights are getting all cozy on the couch and watching movies.
Post a Comment