Saturday, October 18, 2008

It seems her sweet tooth will never die

I was watching iCarly tonight (don't judge me) and they had cookies on there. Sugar cookies with icing...basically my favorite kind of cookie. I decided that I wanted sugar cookies badly. Really really badly.

We had no cookies. We had Samoa ice cream...which isn't half as good as it sounds. I love Samoas but that stuff is just kinda eh. ANYWAY, the closest thing we had to cookies was toast and blueberry jelly. That wasn't cutting it. I had a killer sweet tooth, which is really strange for me.

There's a Shopette/mini-mall thing not far from our TLF so I figured I'd walk down there and get some cookies. Then I went to put on my boots and noticed that my toe was bleeding through my sock. Don't ask why, it's really gross.

So I started walking down there. It was still daylight. Kyle was taking a nap. He woke up long enough to say, "Get me some Oreos."

That was a very. dumb. idea. That was a l-o-n-g walk. I'd tell you how long it was but my depth perception and ability to tell how long something is without a measuring device is horrible. So just take my word: it. was. long. And it was like, 30 degrees. And windy.

When I got in there, the sweet tooth was all consuming. I wanted to grab every sweet item in there. Which just furthers my pregnancy paranoia...I'm not pregnant, I'm not pregnant, I'm not pregnant.

Unfortunately, those cookies were so not worth it. I got Keebler Soft Batch Chocolate Chip or something. They're pretty good if you warm them up in the microwave but straight out of the package, they're disgrossting. You heard me: dis-gross-ting.

At least Kyle got his dang Double Stuf Oreos.

1 comment:

jessicajane said...

30 degrees? is there snow! i want snow. oreoooos....mmmm...cookies..drool

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online