I don't have any tea with me so I resorted to drinking the regular tea that was complimentary in the apartment. That's what we're calling it: the apartment. There were only 4 bags and I drank those in one day. I normally don't drink regular tea (hot or cold) but I put a little bit of sugar in it and some milk like those British girls I met in the seventh grade and it wasn't bad.
Anyway, when we went to the commissary yesterday, I got some more tea. My mom buys Tetley to make iced tea (we're Southern, yall) so I grabbed the same tea she buys. I got back home and noticed that these tea bags are freakin huge.
That's because my mom buys Tetley Iced Tea Blend. One bag makes like, a gallon of tea. I thought, "No problem. I'll put it in the coffee maker." So I did.
It. is. gross. It is most certainly an iced tea blend. I keep saying, "KYLE. WHY did you let me buy this tea?!" He claims he didn't let me buy it but he did. I can't really blame him, though. He doesn't drink any kind of tea.
So I'm stuck with a box of iced tea bags. Anyone have any tips on how to make good hot tea out of it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh I HATE iced tea. Its the worst thing I've ever tasted in my life. Christopher has been all about sweet tea since we moved to Texas, which I'll never understand. Its awful.
Good luck with your adventures in tea making :)
Post a Comment