Monday, October 20, 2008

What time is it?

My little cousin, Marlana, and I are pretty close. In the winter, Kyle and I usually take her ice skating at the Lakeland Center or we'll all go to the movies or something. She was my flower girl (she was so psyched) and the night before Kyle and I left, she cried and cried.

When we were in Canada, I found some High School Musical gummies and I knew I had to put them in her birthday package. This is the girl that told me, "Megan! You know High School Musical? Well. I have a boy Barbie of Troy and a girl Barbie of Gabriella and the boy looks JUST. LIKE. KYLE!" The doll looks nothing like Kyle.

Her birthday was yesterday and I still haven't finished compiling her package. I had a little baby sweet tooth tonight and gummies are like crack to me so I opened up that bag of gummies. Um, did you think she was getting the WHOLE bag?

They were soft and smelled good, like all good gummies do. Unfortunately, they taste like hairspray. I know what you're thinking, "Maybe she just got a bad flavor, like green or yellow." No. I ate red. Everyone knows that red is the best (unless there's a pink.) It didn't taste like strawberry or cherry or anything other than AquaNet.

Sorry, Bug. I'm still gonna send you some.

1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

I haven't had a gummy in like 5 years.

Also, aquanet may taste bad, but it sure is an amazing multi purpose chemicals. Not only is it a wonderous sheild for a bouffant, but it also kills spiders, AND works as a temporary spray glue. ...yep :)

Isn't putting packages together fun??

I've never seen High School Musical. But someone sent Eleanore the dvd for her birthday? Its in the closet unopened. Shes two. haha.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online