Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Decaf mocha what on earth is this?

I got a job the other day...a drive-thru coffee shop downtown. I'm a barEEEEEEEsta! I start next week and I can barely wait! My boss is really cool and working in a coffee shop is a little dream of mine...

Which is weird because I don't drink coffee. I love the smell but the taste of it seriously makes me gag. That makes me a little nervous, I don't drink it so I don't really know how to make it. But I guess that's why she's going to train me, right? The shop also serves smoothies and tea and I can make both of those really well so I've got that going for me. Plus, people think I'm cute.

I've been in Anchorage for less than a week and I already have a job. At home, I'd have to apply to at least 6 or 7 places before I even got a call for an interview. And may I add that I found my last two jobs on Craigslist? Yep. This one and the cheerleading camp thing that I did earlier this year, both found on Craigslist.

Ok, so I was tagged again. I'm going to give the 7 facts but I'm not going to tag anyone.
  1. I've always wanted to be a dancer. My mom never put me in dance classes when I was little, maybe because she had my sister when I was four years old...that could get hectic. Anyway, I'm thinking of signing up for a dance class here at the gym on base. Stop laughing, please...oh wait, that's not you laughing, that's my husband.
  2. I love Will Ferrell.
  3. I'm really really really good at hula hooping.
  4. Whenever these fighter jets fly fly over the house, I get really scared because I think they're gonna accidentally drop bombs. Oh sorry, they don't carry bombs, they carry missles. Whatever. They are loud and scary.
  5. My favorite book is a tie between the Electric Kool Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling. I'm very complex.
  6. I eat a banana every morning with my breakfast. If I don't have a banana, it throws my whole day off.
  7. I love Mexican food. It's probably my favorite type of food, I could eat it every single day. I miss the Tex-Mex back home, I think there's only one or two Mexican or Tex-Mex restaurants in all of Anchorage.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online