That's me.
Last week was so insane. I went to class on Monday, was so tired that I could barely keep my eyes open, and skipped my last class. Kyle came over and we watched movies.
Tuesday I woke up with a cold sore (grrr) and I can't remember what else I did.
Wednesday I skipped class, felt some major guilt, and started on next week's homework.
I have no idea what I did Thursday.
Friday I went to class and then went to work to get my schedule. That night, my nanny (grandma) got sent to the hospital. She couldn't stop coughing and they thought she was having a heart attack. Can you say stress?! Anyway, it was allergies and/or asthma and she came home today.
I didn't go to bed until 1AM on Saturday and I still woke up at 8AM. I am so tired right now. I am so sick of school, the thought of going to class tomorrow is a total killjoy. I've been going to school non-stop since January and I won't stop until May when I have my AA. A year and a half of school = hell on earth.
What am I doing after May? I have no idea but I do know that it will not be school. I. am. done.
Oh, and the fact that I haven't been to the gym in a week is not good. It makes me feel even more guilty and on top of that, I feel fat. Last week, I was having some major self-confidence issues (even more than normal) and I don't think they're going to stop this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
aww! hope next week is better for you! the title cracks me up! that means that I am Bitchy McCrazyPants today! lol
Post a Comment