I had a dream that I was a model. Not just a model, though...I was a supermodel. Seriously. I was walking the runway with Naomi Campbell. I wasn't even scared of getting hit in the head with a Blackberry.
We were doing a weird fashion show (I don't know if it was weird seeing as how I've never been to a fashion show but it wasn't like the ones on Top Model). There were about 12 models and we'd all dress in one designer, walk the runway, and go change into a different designer. Repeat until all designers have been worn.
The weird part? I wasn't tall, I was still 5'1. People, the whole point of being a supermodel is being tall.
Then I was watching Clueless and the part where they give Brittany Murphy a makeover came on and that song (I'm gonna be a supermodel and everyone is gonna dress like me...) is playing in the background. I sang all of it because I feel like that song was written for me, you know? Just like I think "Tiny Dancer" was written for me.
I guess this is the Lord's way of making up for all of those horrible dreams he made me have. Like the one where Kyle had a baby w/ my ex-BFF or the one where Russia drops a nuke on us and we're safe if we grab our clothes and go inland. Yep, I had those dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment