That book is staring me down right now. It's saying, "READ ME NOW OR YOU PROBABLY WON'T."
It's right.
Last night Kyle and I and some friends went to see Good Luck Chuck. It was pretty good. Seeing Dane Cook have sex was only slightly awkward.
So anyway, the movie is rated R, right? So we buy our tickets at this little automated kiosk thing and it says, "Please be prepared to show your ID at the entrance to the theatre." I don't need a reminder, I'm always prepared to show my ID. So there are TWO cops at the entrance to the theatre and they say, "ID please." Kyle whips out his ID and I'm struggling to find mine. That's the disadvantage to carrying one of your own coin pouches. The cop on my side said to go on in and the cop on Kyle's side asked him how old he was.
Do you get it?
No one asked me how old I was and he didn't even wait for me to get my license out! We walked into the theatre and I said, in a very loud whisper, "KYLE! He asked you how old you were and not me! IT'S THE HAIR! IT'S THE HAIR! I knew it made me look older!"
Then my logical side kicked in and I said, you know, he probably heard Kyle say he was 19 and he knew that I had to be at least 18 because otherwise, this relationship wold be illegal.
I don't always like logic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment