Dear Britney Spears,
Hi, dear. Look, I know that you have gone through a lot this year but I also know that deep down, under all those Cheetos and Dr. Pepper, there is the Britney that we know and love.
Your VMA performance was...how can I put this...not good. It just wasn't. You didn't dance like we know you can. But then, I kind of can't blame you, if I was wearing my undies on stage in front of millions of people, I wouldn't want to dance either. But Britney, dear, you didn't sing. I know that a lot of artists use backing tracks but you straight up lip-synched. If the CD would have skipped, you would have been Ashlee Simpson on SNL part deux. And we all know how well her career is going now.
So anyway Brit, can I call you Brit?
Yes?
Good.
So Brit, get yourself together. I promise that we still love you. We rag on you with the Circle-K feet, Cheetos, and McDonald's because we love you. With that said, let K-Fed have the kids.
Much Love,
Megan
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment