It's not.
And it's not even the "pedestrians have the right of way" thing. It's the "if you are at a red light and the car opposite you is making a left hand turn and you're going straight, you have the right of way" thing.
I was almost a witness to a car accident today because the car in front of me didn't know that. People, I don't have time to be a witness to a car accident. I've got math homework. And also, cops scare me.
I know I have been slacking on the blogging lately. I've been working on new stuff for Lemonade and I've been really tired. Yes, too tired to blog. Hopefully I'll get back on track with it this week.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
the right of way thing makes me want to kill all other drivers! "People, I don't have time to be a witness to a car accident. I've got math homework" - Classic :D
Post a Comment