Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Boys.

Last night Kyle and I had the following conversation:

Me: No one told me that hair dye stains everything.
Him: Why? What did you get it on?
Me: Well, I had just come home from the gym so I took my shirt off and I just dyed my hair with my sports bra on. So....my white sports bra.
Him: *sigh*
Me: That thing was like $30 too.
Him: It was not.
Me: Yes it was! Do you think they don't cost that much?
Him: No, they don't.
Me: *stare*
Him: *stare*
Me: Do you know how much a regular one costs?
Him: Um...no.
Me: Like $40- $50!
Him: No they don't!
Me: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
*pause for more staring*
Me: You don't believe me, do you?
Him: Pshht, no.

I guess it's a good thing that he doesn't know how much bras cost, that means he hasn't been bra-shopping with other girls...he sure hasn't been bra shopping with me. Although, if I told him we were going bra shopping, he might actually want to go shopping.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online