Thursday, September 6, 2007

The ABC's of Me

Inspired by Wendy at Behind The Dot!
  • A....Apples, I eat them 24/7.
  • B....Bananas (and Big Brother)
  • C....Craft, do I have to explain this?
  • D....Degrassi!
  • E....Etsy!
  • F....Fabric
  • G....George Harrison
  • H....Harry Potter! Harry Potter!
  • I....I have horrible eyesight.
  • J....John Lennon
  • K....Kyle, love of my life.
  • L....London, one of the many places I am dying to visit.
  • M....Mythbusters, one of my fave TV shows.
  • N....Nothing comes to mind for 'N'.
  • O....Ob la di, Ob la da, one of my fave Beatles songs.
  • P....Paul McCartney (and peanut butter and paper)
  • Q....Queen! (and quesadillas!)
  • R....Ringo Starr
  • S....Say Anything, one of my favorite movies.
  • T....That 70's Show, one of my all-time faves.
  • U....Unwrapped, love that show!
  • V....Vintage
  • W....The Wonder Years (and Will Ferrell)
  • X....X-rays, I've had my share.
  • Y....Yarn (and yogurt)
  • Z....Zippers, I use them all. the. time.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online