Monday, June 1, 2009

Inspire Me

I'm not good at posting things on certain days (RIP Four Foods on Friday) so how about I just show you lovely and inspiring things when I find them?

Today I noticed an article on AOL about some previously unpublished photos of a young Marilyn Monroe. I adore her. I'll be honest, I've only seen one and a half of her movies (Niagara being the one and Gentlemen Prefer Blondes being the half) but I adore her. She was a beautiful and talented lady with a life cut short. How her life ended even fascinates me, was it really just an accident? Suicide? Murder? I watched an entire hour long something-or-other on the History channel once, all about her death. They recreated her bedroom and that whole night. Evidence pointed to murder or accident...I guess we'll never know.

Anyway, sorry for that ramble. I can't post any of the photos because, as you can imagine, they are under all sorts of protection. Here is a sample from Life...this is my favorite out of all of them.



You can read the article here and see more of the pictures here.

1 comment:

Andhari said...

She always looked so pretty :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online