Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Goodies

I spent last Sunday doing two things: 1. Celebrating the fact that I finally had a day off from work and 2. making things for Lemon Loves Paper! I also found a great coptic stitching tutorial over at SIStv and practiced a little. I think I have that down, I just have to figure out what to use for covers. I have a few ideas, hopefully I can try them out soon!



Among the things I made this weekend are these three sets of little notebooks. The purple ones are already in the shop and the other two sets will be added today (well, tonight) and tomorrow.

I'm also taking part in the second annual Etsy Yart sale. Everything in the Yart section of Lemonade is 20% off! I may or may not be doing the same with Lemon Loves Paper...I haven't decided yet.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online