Saturday night, Kyle and I went to hang out with some friends (COOL FRIENDS who don't talk about babies, being pregnant, or anything of the sort.) Some were downstairs playing beer pong and some of us (I like to think if us as "the cool kids") were upstairs talking and eating.
One of the guys decides that we really need to watch Lady Gaga's new video. Seriously, I have never seen a room clear out so fast. Jamie yelled something like, "If you're going to listen to crap music, I'm leaving." Kyle simply walked away and Michael followed. Even though apparently, Michael has a big crush on Lady Gaga.
So that left me and two other guys. After looking through the videos on demand for no less than 10 minutes, he found the video for "Love Game." I was so excited because I really like Lady Gaga and I hadn't seen this video.
If you're not familiar with the song, part of it says, "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick."
So we're watching it, Alex sitting at the bar, Williams sitting on the couch, and me, leaning up against the wall.
Williams says, "What do you think a disco stick is?"
Alex says, "What do you think a poker face is?!"
I'll spare you the rest of that conversation but I think you know where it went.
Also, I think Kyle likes Lady Gaga. He'd never admit it, though. All I know is when "Just Dance" comes on the radio, he turns it up and rolls with windows down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
As many references as there are to sex in Poker Face, I still don't believe that her "Poker Face" is sexual. I could be wrong, but I just went to watch the video again to confirm my thoughts before posting.
The Disco Stick is pretty obvious though.
yay for cool friends!
i haven't seen the video either, but lady gaga scares me. the disco stick ref is fairly obvious.
Post a Comment