The first eleven reasons have to do with hi cleaning habits (or lack thereof) and his sense of logic.
Kyle never meets a stranger. According to his mom, this was a problem when he was a kid. Anyway, when he was in tech school, I'd call him on the weekends and our conversations would go something like this...
M: Hey, whatcha doing?
K: Just getting some dinner with this guy I met today.
M: You met him today and you guys are already hanging out getting dinner? Where did you meet him?
K: He was playing WoW in the common room at the same time I was.
And that's how he does things. He meets someone and then two hours later, they're friends.
So Monday, when we went to Target and Sports Authority, I shouldn't have been surprised when he came out of the store. The guy that works in the golf section of SA is from Florida...Tallahassee to be exact. Kyle got his number and they're playing golf together sometime.
This post could also be called "Why I admire my husband, reason 12."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is so very sweet. i have a friend like that - she can talk to anyone at any time. i call her "the mayor" she's always going up to people to chat them up!
Post a Comment