My in-laws are here...I could go way into that but I'll spare you.
Anyway, today, after ice skating and a little shopping, we went to Marble Slab for some ice cream. Kyle had a waffle cone bowl of birthday cake ice cream with Oreos and cookie dough. He was almost done with it and says, "I need some water." I said, "Ok. We're about to go home and you can get some water."
Oh no. He needed some now.
So again, I said, "Honey! We're about to be home! You can get some water there!"
In my defense, I didn't want him to buy a bottle of water with his debit card. It drives me insane to put small purchases like that on the debit card.
His rebuttal? His drop dead serious rebuttal? "Megan. I'm so thirsty. I feel like I've been in the desert for weeks with no water."
So he asked the lady for a cup of water and she gave it to him.
I like to be super dramatic about things, just to show him how ridiculous he is. "Oh, no, I'm so full. I feel like I ate a turkey inside of a duck inside of a whale and I just ate the whole thing. In the desert." or "This shirt is so soft. It feels like an angel wing on a cloud made of feathers in Heaven. In the desert."
It's all in love.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awwww this is soooo cute, I feel like I roll around in bundles of hello kitty dolls -> did I do this right or should I knock it? I'm such a rookie!
LOL, boys (men too!) are so dramatic, they make women look like die hard drill sergeants with their complaining, lOL
Post a Comment