Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful.

This year I am thankful for many things.
  • My husband.
  • My cats.
  • My family in Florida.
  • My new friends. (I have friends, yall!)
  • My job.
  • My home. (Nothing makes you appreciate a warm home more than seeing a homeless person in the snow. Absolutely heartbreaking.)
  • A truly amazing year in Alaska. (And Alaska in general. It's pretty cool up here.)
  • Musicals. (Holy eff, you guys. Rent brings me so much joy. It should be illegal.)
  • Bigelow Pumpkin Spice tea. (That makes me feel like when you're six and you say you're thankful for your puffy stickers or something. It's totally superficial but something I'm glad I have in my life.)
I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving! (And if you're not in the US, have a safe and wonderful Thursday!)
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online