Sunday, November 1, 2009

Project Runway, season's over.

First off, I hate quitting. But in this instance, I can't help it.

I'm not going to do any more Project Runway recaps. I haven't seen the last two episodes and honestly? A root canal sounds more fun than watching them. Yesterday I gave myself the option of watching the two TiVo'd episodes or cleaning the kitchen.

The kitchen is spotless.

I really do hate quitting, especially so far into the season, but I can't watch it anymore. It's so...bad. Seriously. Almost everything that has gone down the runway this season has been straight up bad. I'm not into it. I'm not attached to any of the designers, which makes it hard to care.

I might try again next season. Michael and Nina will be there the whole time, which I think will help a lot. Consistent judges have hurt this season's designers a lot. Things that Nina and/or Michael would have lost it over, have gone by unnoticed. (And after watching five seasons of Michael and Nina judge clothes, you start thinking like them. It's good and bad.)

1 comment:

Andhari said...

I hate when this happens too, I did it with gossip girl, i just cant watch it anymore. I dont think it's bad though, I just cant.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online