Just a quick flashback...

Did that take you back? Did that remind you of fighting with your cousin over who had the raddest Lisa Frank pencil collection?
You likely collected Lisa Frank products if you were a child - excuse me, a girl - in the 90s (Kyle has NO recollection of Lisa Frank. He's a boy and only had brothers. I guess that's excusable.)
Pencils, pencil boxes, folders, backpacks, coloring books, stickers, diaries...the list never ended. They were all sorts of images like the above: kittens, puppies, and unicorns all in a jewel-toned acid trip. It was a six-year-old girl's dream. Sometimes I wish I could use Lisa Frank folders to hold my photography paperwork but that's not very professional. I could use one to hold my notes and papers for class but...I'm in college.
Just looking at that picture takes me back. Lisa Frank and Lip Smackers. These are the things that a six-year-old Megan coveted most.
You likely collected Lisa Frank products if you were a child - excuse me, a girl - in the 90s (Kyle has NO recollection of Lisa Frank. He's a boy and only had brothers. I guess that's excusable.)
Pencils, pencil boxes, folders, backpacks, coloring books, stickers, diaries...the list never ended. They were all sorts of images like the above: kittens, puppies, and unicorns all in a jewel-toned acid trip. It was a six-year-old girl's dream. Sometimes I wish I could use Lisa Frank folders to hold my photography paperwork but that's not very professional. I could use one to hold my notes and papers for class but...I'm in college.
Just looking at that picture takes me back. Lisa Frank and Lip Smackers. These are the things that a six-year-old Megan coveted most.

6 comments:
That's so cute :) I miss the nineties, I remember I drew and scribbled with colored pencils, markers and glitters everywhere! Including the bedroom wall :p
Ahhh.. yes... I always used the stationery for writing to my cousin... and I was always jealous when she would write back with a design I liked! HAHA!
My dream in life, was to have a Lisa Frank trapper keeper.
OMG, my Lisa Frank sticker collection was out of control!!
OMG, LOL!! Can you believe I still buy Lisa Frank stuff when I see it? My kids don't even like it, but I still buy those cute little stationary/sticker packs in hopes that they'll change their minds.
Yah, and those crappy sticker books... remember how you'd stick your stickers to them, try to peel them up to swap them, and the sticker would never stick again? Sad times.
Wow, feels like not too long ago when buying Lisa Frank products! I remember thinking how beautiful they were because they were always so colorful.
Post a Comment