Thursday, February 7, 2008

The WWE Challenge

This week the designers had to create a look for a WWE Diva to wear in the ring.

I'll admit that I was less than excited when I found out what the challenge was. So unexcited that I almost turned the channel. I didn't though, I watched and I'm glad I did...it was great!

The Winner: Chris

I think this challenge was right up Chris' alley, Costume Alley. This is so hot and I need some glitter booty shorts. It was a well-deserved win.

Ricky went home.

This was a well-deserved auf-ing. I agree with everything that Michael Kors said, Ricky totally missed the boat on this challenge. This is a swimsuit and it's not even an original swimsuit.

Christian

Can he do any wrong on the runway? This is FIERCE. (I don't care if you don't like him, it's fierce, dangit!) I hate lace with the red-hot passion of a thousand suns but this is hot.


Jillian

I really, really loved this. I thought it was the perfect mix of athletic and sexy. Royal blue is just about my least favorite color (thanks high school cheerleading!) but I like it here.

Sweet P

I'm gonna have to just look away when she's on-screen because I swear, she makes me so nervous! The fabric is awful and the design is so basic. The feathers are horrific and to be honest, I think it looks more like cheap lingerie than something a wrestling diva would wear.


Rami

I like the color.
There, I said it. I like hot pink and I don't care what Nina Garcia says.
As for the actual design....ehhh. This photo makes it look more like something you'd see on Dancing With the Stars. And did anyone else cringe/roll their eyes/say, "Ohmygosh, Rami, DO NOT DRAPE THAT TOP!" when he started draping?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online