I never thought I'd post something that wasn't kid or work safe but I did. THIS IS NOT KID OR WORK SAFE.
Let me start this by saying that I adore John Mayer. I really, really do. I think he's great, extremely talented and super sexy. This on the other hand....
Is making my eyes bleed. I love you John, but this is way more than I ever needed (or wanted to see.)
This ad is so. freakin. hot. So hot that I go into the Gap just to see it up close. I have even been tempted to ask the checkout girl if I can have it when they're done with it. I haven't asked because something tells me that Kyle would be mad if I had a gigantic poster of John Mayer hanging in my room and later, in our house. If I ever get one in my posession, I'm taking it to the grave.

6 comments:
Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh!
No one should ever...*shudders*
I wish I hadn't seen that!
OMG, he is awesome, isn't he? I love his newer album.
PS He's a Borat wannabe! (I'm assuming you've seen the photo with Sacha Baron Cohen in a similar bathing suit.)
Maybe he just has a really great sense of humor? I hope?
Oh yes, John Mayer has an excellent sense of humor! One of the many, many reasons why I love him.
Post a Comment